June 5, 2014
We’re a small online marketing firm located in San Francisco that serves legal professionals and bar associations throughout the country. Our core service offerings include Google AdWords management, website design and construction, and SEO (search engine optimization).
The ideal candidate is: smart, creative, motivated, able to communicate effectively with many different personality types , has a strong sense of integrity and ethics, is a good listener and able to identify the needs of current and future clients and thoughtfully guide them towards service offerings that will be of true benefit, is able to spot unfulfilled needs and suggest new service offerings.
- Reaching out to leads that come in through our website.
- Identifying and cold-calling promising prospects.
- Networking with attorneys locally to create more sales opportunities.
- Maintaining careful documentation of client contact information and communications in a CRM such as SalesForce or another CRM.
- Following up with prospects in a timely manner.
- Generating proposals and sending out contracts once deals are closed.
- Providing customer service and being a primary point of contact for clients.
- Explaining the scope of projects to the rest of the team.
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords, SEO, website design, and social media or desire to learn, to the extent necessary to be an effective salesperson.
- Interest in the legal profession. Being a lawyer would be a huge plus, but not required.
- Prior sales experience.
- Tech-savvy. All the usual things. We’re not expecting you to be skilled at every XYZ bit of software, just be adaptable/amenable to learning what you don’t know on a what’s needed basis.
- Ability to wear many hats as needed. We’re small; we all get our hands dirty.
- Fundamentally good human being. Genuinely passionate and persuasive, not pushy.
- Organized. Project management experience is a strong plus.
What We Offer:
Flexible schedule. Health care insurance. Vacation time (policy on this is likely to evolve in a positive manner).
To Apply for the Job:
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you think you’d be a good fit for the position. Salary DOE.